Commonly asked questions to help you through your journey!
- Timesheets are submitted every week via our electronic timesheet portal through our payroll vendor. Timesheets are due each Monday morning by 10 am EST. All consultants are provided specific login instructions by Human Resources during their first week of employment.
- Affinity is strongly committed to an environment in which consultants are encouraged to pursue opportunities for learning and professional growth. Consultants should consider which competencies they should focus on strengthening. Training is offered through developmental activities via our electronic Skillsoft Catalog and Knowledge Center Course Listing (Note: While costs may be associated with some of these courses, many others are completely free).
There are many opportunities for training and professional development for Affinity consultants.
- Affinity offers a benefit package that allows eligible employees to select based on their specific needs.
Depending on the offer presented, the benefits package could include items such as: Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D and Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Holiday Pay/Paid Time Off, CollegeBound 529 at Work Fund, Mortgage Discount Program and Employee Discounts to various vendors.
Employees are provided a benefits enrollment guide with their new hire paperwork and are encouraged to reach out to Affinity HR for more details.
- In general, IRS restrictions prevent you from making changes to your coverage elections during the year. This means, that once you make your healthcare elections at time of eligibility (if a new hire), or during annual enrollment, you may not add or drop dependents or change your coverage unless qualified. Qualified status changes include the following: You get married or divorced, you acquire a dependent child through birth or adoption, your dependent dies, your spouse or domestic partner terminates employment or begins new employment. Questions regarding elections changes must be discussed with Affinity HR.
- The types of documents that will be required to complete include: Pre-employment background check consent forms, W-4 Tax withholdings form, an I-9, or “Employee Eligibility Verification” form, a Direct Deposit form, an Equal Employment Opportunity Data form, an Employment Application and other State requirement forms if applicable. IntellaPro HR will advise on the full list of forms that are required after the employee has been presented an offer of employment. s.
- The types of documents that will be require to complete include: Pre-employment background check consent forms, ACH Enrollment Form, W9, and Affinity's Subcontractor Supplier Agreement.
- Candidates who have been extended an offer of employment may be required to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening process as a condition of employment. Affinity will customize a plan for each client based on their company’s hiring requirements.
- All Payroll related questions should be directed to Human Resources. Contact us
- Employees are expected to project a professional image at all times, whether dressed in traditional business attire or in business casual wear. Your recruiter will provide you guidance on the client dress code prior to your start date.
- Yes. Events during the year may change your marital status or the exemptions, adjustments, deductions, or credits you expect to claim on your return. When this happens, you will need to give IntellaPro Human Resources a new Form W–4 to change your withholding status or number of allowances.
- Consulting work through our Staffing agency can be a passage to direct employment, and the potential for securing a direct position is a major reason people seek temporary work. Many companies will consider their temporary workforce to satisfy an internal staffing need before recruiting outside their organization.