Scientific & Medical
Our experienced recruiters fully understand what you are looking for in the scientific and medical industries. We know how to find impeccable scientists for the opportunities. Our recruiting expertise includes positions such as:
- Chemical Engineer
- Environmental Scientist
- Lab Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Records
- Pharmacy Technician
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Research Associate
- Scientific Writing
- Specimen Processor
Affinity Medical gives medical professionals an advantage by serving as an agent to keep your practice fully staffed at all times. As physicians, you need a multitude of professional services but it is difficult to keep up with finding and hiring qualified and reliable staff.
That is what Affinity Medical does for YOU!
- Varied types of staff to fill all types of needs such as Respiratory Therapists, RN’s, Radiation Technicians, Physical Therapists.
- Low cancellation rate. Large pool of professionals. If one cancels, we replace them.
- Send well qualified staff, good appearance, well spoken, punctual, and thoroughly screened.
- JACHO accredited gives agency clout, this is the same agency that accredits hospitals.
- Ability to send staff on short notice. Most staffing is census driven, and fluctuates after the traditional shift begins.
- Medical Insurance, Benefits and Bonus Programs
Our candidates undergo rigorous screening to guarantee that you always get the caliber of professional you demand. Since each of our clients have different needs, this process can be customized.
Our screening procedures, which comply with Joint Commission guidelines, includes:
- In-depth interviews with each candidate
- Verification of Licensure
- Criminal Background Checks
- Two (2) current written references, and one (1) current verbal reference from current and past employees
- Completion of a comprehensive skills assessment, competency test and/or medication test .
- Recent Drug Screen
- Documentation of U.S. Employment eligibility
- Mandatory Annual Education that includes HIPAA, OSHA, and Joint Commission policies and procedures
- Immunization Records: HepB, MMR, Varicella, TB, Tetanus (if required)
Positions that Affinity Medical currently recruits:
- Registered Nurses (all specialties)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nurse Managers
- Hospital Administration and Finance
- CNA / HCA
- Medical Assistants
- Radiology Technologists / Imaging Professional
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists / Assistants
- Physical Therapists / Assistants
- Medical Technologists
- Physician Assistants
- Perm Placement
- Locum Tenens
- Per Diem
- Local Contracts
- Traveling Contracts
- Permanent Placement
- Special Needs